The Business Accelerator – Apply Now
Do you have what it takes to become the next supplier to leading South African enterprises in the furniture sector?
Stand a chance to pitch your business to a panel of large customers eager to find high-potential local suppliers and demonstrate why you deserve an opportunity with them.
Ready to demonstrate your potential? Apply now!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Submit your application below.
Qualified candidates will be invited to a Capacity Building workshop on 30 March 2023 in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, focused on developing a compelling business pitch to potential customers.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Dragons’ Den event on 19 April 2023 in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal where the top candidates will be selected.
- Identified high potential candidates will receive business case development support, expert coaching to scale your business and ongoing support to unlock commercial opportunities with customers.
- Plus, successful applicants stand a chance to win their share of cash prizes!
WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African owned business.
- 51% or more black ownership.
- Annual turnover of R170m or less.
- Registered with CIPC.
- Tax Compliant.
- Operating for at least 1-year.
- Currently or aiming to offer products or services to customers in the furniture sector.